Salon Protocols for On Point Pedi
To keep a healthy environment in the salon, I kindly ask my clients to follow these guidelines and protocols:
If you or anyone in your household is having symptoms of an illness please call ASAP and I will reschedule your appointment after you are feeling better.
1. Wear a mask, cloth masks are fine.
2. Please be on time for your appointment. If you are late, it can cause me to run late for the rest of the day. You will then be required to reschedule and be charged for your late appointment.
3. Please do not bring extra people with you, as they will be required to wait for you in your vehicle.
4. Text me upon arrival at the salon. I will then contact you when my station is disinfected, and I am ready for you to come in. Please text your name.
5. Please only bring in your keys, form of payment, or any emergency medications. No food, drinks, purses/wallets or cell phones please, (Lock them in your trunk or put them out of sight in your vehicle) to keep the possibility of contamination down for both of us.
6. Wash your hands before service for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water.
I am doing everything I can to make your experience with me safe and pleasant. Please be patient with me while I adapt to these new protocols.
Thank You, Laura
No call, no show Appointments will now be required to pay for missed appointments and prepayment will be required to schedule any future appointments.
Safe Salon Practices at On Point Pedi
Bio-Surf is a hospital grade Virucide, Fungicide, & Bactericide, includmg Coronavirus, disinfectant used for disinfecting tools, and sanitizing surfaces between clients
Footsie pedicure bowl with disposable liners.
Hand sanitizer sprayed on feet and hands of clients before services begin
All stainless steel tools are cleaned with Bio-Sun in an ultra sonic cleaner and disinfected with Bio-Surf
gloves worn during all services
masks worn, if necessary
private suite for services